Friday, December 28, 2012

T minus 5 hours and 45 minutes

Well here I am yet again... worrying and going through TONS of emotions at this point. I know everything will be alright but surgery is still surgery and it's not just a everyday surgery... I found this video when my lovely students decided to look up my surgery. I will definitely miss my students for the week and a half I am gone... :( They are awesome and one of the only ways I feel I have kept going and dealt with the pain I am in for months.

This video shows an animation of what it will look like and how it will happen. :)

MPFL surgery


I only have just hours to go until I have a LIFE changing surgery one that will allow me to FINALLY walk again. I can't wait but still completely stressed like no other... So I am making a list of everything I will be able to do after surgery and healing;

walk
drive
run
exercise
jumping jacks
hike
teach
go on the beach
WALK
P90X
Figure out all of my OTHER medical issues
Jetski... :)
Boating
Roller coasters
TRAVEL
WALK
Visit Virginia
Walk for more then 5 feet without getting tired
RSD will get better
Life will get better
BEND OVER
Take a normal shower
Walk up and down stairs without worry
BE INDEPENDENT

Alright going back to sub plans so I can just try and SLEEP all later today... I am excited most of all to be put under because I can SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment