Thursday, December 27, 2012

T minus tooo many hours!!

I am really getting anxious, nervous, scared, excited, nervous, stressed and all around cranky about tomorrow... I should be grading right now but I can get my head in the game so to say.... I am too worried about the outcome of my surgery and the frustration I am feeling. I wish others understood what I am going through because it's hard to get in fights with those you love because they can't understand the pain. I never thought I would feel that way after reading so much on the RSD website... but it's true they don't get the pain and the torture it is just to move some days... most days. I feel like a waste on society at times but I know that this going to change so that is always uplifting to know that yes one day I will be able to walk, drive, run, and not be looked at as oh at least your trying.... no I am DOING it!! This really struck me.



Something to think about... as well as the saying


God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr





No comments:

Post a Comment